ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
This Convention provides for all rights and obligations with respect to the system and service of Moroori and users of its sites and/or third party users and/or those who interact with the services of this website, whether or not they are registered and, of course, are involved in the service; It is noted that the signatory has the right to change the terms of this Convention occasionally as it deems appropriate.
- Taqneen Electronic Solutions Co. Ltd. (“Taqneen” ow “We”) provides you with access to a variety of resources on Moroori internet site (the “Website” or “MOROORI ”), including documentation and other product information (collectively the “Documentation”), download areas, communication forums, and other services (collectively "Web Services"), software, including developer tools and sample code (collectively “Software”), and Application Program Interface information (“APIs”).
- The Documentation, Web Services, Software, and APIs (including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties to the WEBSITE), are subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), unless we have provided those items to you under more specific terms, in which case, those more specific terms will apply to the relevant item.
- Our proprietary software products (“Product(s)”), standard maintenance and support services (“Support Service”) and/or professional consulting services, standard installation, integration and configuration services (“Professional Services”) (“Services”), and Moroori training, courses, and related Documentation (“Education Services”) are provided under Moroori Software License and Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to update the TOS at any time without notice to you.
- The most current version of the TOS can be reviewed by clicking on the "Terms of Service" hypertext link located on each WEBSITE.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, Documentation, Software, products, APIs, or Web Services obtained from the Website, except as permitted by the TOS.
- You and your organization acknowledge that the information, Documentation, Software, products, APIs, and Web Services obtained from the Website are subject to export controls and economic sanctions laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Saudi Arabian Law and regulations.
- By downloading or accessing the information, Documentation, Software, products, APIs, or Web Services, you certify that you and your organization: are eligible to receive such information, Documentation, Software, products, APIs, and Web Services.
- You further agree that you and your organization will not export, re-export, transfer, retransfer, sell, supply, or allow access to or use of the information, Documentation, Software, products, APIs, and Web Services to or for any person, end use or entity without a license or other authorization from us or the Saudi Arabian Government.